Hi, I’m a software developer interested in free software, complex algorithms, operations research, and security. I co-founded the LILiK free software lab in Florence, Italy, but this happened in the previous millennium.
- METSlib a framework to help solving big combinatorial optimization problems that I used in a paper on VRP and was also used to develop the Routist fleet optimization engine when I founded the KKT startup a few years ago,
- Waving-z a software radio modulator and demodulator for z-wave signals,
- PDFCube a quick hack to display pdf presentations fast and with a 3d effect that does not suck,
- Rose a personalizable tile generator for 3D printers and infinite asymmetric Penrose tiling,
- Chebyshev a walkthrough on how to get a Chebychev polynomial approximation of any function in a range.
I have developed some expertise in location optimization and location algorithms at scale and am now working here as Software Architect (practically more like a Platform Staff Engineer).